We believe that children are our most valuable resource for the future.
- We believe in human dignity and the value of each individual.
- We believe that everyone has qualities that makes them special and unique.
- We believe that people are responsible for their choices.
- We believe that parents and families have the primary responsibility for their children.
- We believe that parents, family and other role models are essential in developing positive attitudes and beliefs about life.
- We believe that high moral and strong ethical standards are a shared responsibility of the family, school and community.
- We believe that a successful community shares responsibility.
- We believe that learning is a lifelong process.